Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Dessert
Write a review
- 1 (1.5 qt.) container mint chocolate chip ice cream
- 1 pound dark chocolate sandwich cookies
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Microwaveable Topping
- LET ice cream soften for 30 minutes. Crush cookies in large plastic bag with rolling pin until crumbly or use a food processor and pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- MIX cookie crumbs with butter in medium size bowl and press evenly into bottom of 13 x 9-inch pan.
- FREEZE 15 minutes. Carefully spread ice cream over crust. Warm hot fudge topping in microwave on HIGH about 45 seconds. Stir. Drizzle over ice cream. Freeze at least 5 hours.