Mississippi Mud Muffins
Write a review
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 (7.4) oz. packages Martha White® Chocolate Chocolate Chip Flavored Muffin Mix
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 3/4 cup chopped toasted pecans
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Line 12 muffin cups with paper liners.
- BLEND egg, oil and milk in large bowl. Stir in muffin mix just until blended.
- FILL muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 15 minutes or until puffed. Remove from oven and top with mini marshmallows, pressing gently into muffins. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched and marshmallows are brown.
- COOL in pan 5 minutes. Remove from pan. Warm hot fudge topping. Drizzle over top. Sprinkle with pecans.