Monterey Chicken Tortilla Casserole
Write a review
- 1 cup coarsely crumbled tortilla chips
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken or turkey
- 1 can (about 15 ounces) cream-style corn
- 3/4 cup Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted ripe olives
- 2 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese (about 1/2 cup)
- Chopped green or red pepper
- Tortilla chips
- 1 Layer the crumbled chips, chicken, corn and picante sauce in a 1-quart casserole. Top with the olives and cheese.
- 2 Bake at 350°F. for 40 minutes or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Top with the pepper. Serve with the chips.