Muddy Buddies® Snickerdoodle Snowballs
Write a review
- 1 bag (10.5 oz) miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter, cut into pieces, softened
- 4 cups popped popcorn
- 4 cups Chex Mix® Muddy Buddies® Snickerdoodle snack mix, crushed
- Vegetable oil
- 1 bar (4 oz) white chocolate baking square
- 2 teaspoons shortening
- Coarse sugar, if desired
- 1Line cookie sheet with waxed paper. In large microwavable bowl, microwave marshmallows and butter uncovered on High about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted.
- 2Stir in popcorn and snack mix. Grease hands with vegetable oil. For each snowball, shape 1/3 cup mixture into ball. Place balls on cookie sheet to set.
- 3In small microwavable bowl, microwave white chocolate and shortening uncovered on High about 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds, until melted. Drizzle over top one-third of each ball to look like snow. Sprinkle with coarse sugar.