Nacho Cheese Bites
Write a review
- 1 sheet Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup Pace® Chunky Salsa
- 5 pitted ripe olives, quartered
- Chile powder
- Thaw the pastry sheet at room temperature for 40 minutes or until it's easy to handle. Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Beat the egg and water in a small bowl with a fork. Stir the cheese and salsa in a small bowl.
- Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Roll the pastry sheet into a 15x12-inch rectangle. Cut into 20 (3-inch) squares. Place about 1 tablespoon cheese mixture in the center of each pastry square. Top each with 1 olive piece, if desired. Brush the edges of the pastry squares with the egg mixture. Fold the pastry over the filling to form triangles. Crimp the edges with a fork to seal. Place the filled pastries onto a baking sheet. Brush the pastries with the egg mixture and sprinkle with the chili powder.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden. Serve warm or at room temperature.