Necco Brownie Nests Recipe
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker® Brownie Mix + ingredients to prepare mix
- 1 bag Necco PAAS Malted Milk Eggs
- 1 can Betty Crocker® Meadow Green Cupcake Icing
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownies according to package instructions. Fill muffin tins half full with batter. Bake for 14-17 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely and remove from pan.
- Using the star tip, pipe stars on top of the brownie bites with the Green Cupcake Icing.
- Place a Necco Egg on top of each brownie.