Ninja Turtle Slime-Filled Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ cake mix yellow
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 2 1/2 cups Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy frosting vanilla (from two 12-oz containers)
- Green gel food color
- 1 1/4 cups Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles™ cereal
- Colored jimmies candy sprinkles, as desired
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2 Make cupcakes as directed on box. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 3 In medium bowl, add 3/4 cup of the frosting and food color to desired shade of green; mix well. Spoon tinted frosting into decorating bag fitted with 1/8 to 1/4 inch round tip. Insert tip in center of 1 cupcake, about halfway down. Gently squeeze bag, pulling upward until cupcake swells slightly and filling comes to top. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
- 4 Spoon remaining non-tinted frosting into another decorating bag fitted with 1/8 to 1/4 inch round tip. Generously pipe frosting in circular motion on top of each cupcake, leaving 1/4-inch border around edge. Using photo as a guide, decorate tops with cereal and candy sprinkles.