No-Bake Chocolate-Swirl Cheesecake
Write a review
- 1/2 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 8 ounce packages reduced-fat cream cheese (Neufchatel), softened
- 1 8 ounce package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 ounce carton fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- Fresh blackberries and/or raspberries (optional)
- For crust, in a medium bowl stir together finely crushed graham crackers and melted butter until crumbs are moistened. Press mixture evenly onto bottom of an 8-inch springform pan (mixture may not completely cover bottom). Cover and chill while preparing filling.
- For filling, in a small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 5 minutes. Heat and stir over low heat just until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat. Cool for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed; gradually beat in gelatin mixture. Divide mixture in half. Gradually stir melted chocolate into half of the mixture.
- Spoon half of the chocolate mixture over chilled crust in pan; spread evenly. Carefully spoon half of the white mixture in small mounds over chocolate mixture. Using a narrow, thin-bladed metal spatula or a table knife, swirl chocolate and white mixtures. Top with the remaining chocolate mixture, spreading evenly; spoon the remaining white mixture in small mounds over chocolate mixture and swirl again. Cover and chill about 6 hours or until set.
- To serve, using a small sharp knife, loosen cheesecake from sides of springform pan; remove sides of pan. Cut cheesecake into wedges. If desired, garnish with blackberries and/or raspberries.