NO BAKE TURKEY CAKE
Write a review
- 1 bundt chocolate cake
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 7 lemon cream-filled vanilla sandwich cookies
- 4 gingersnaps
- 8 fudge-striped shortbread cookies
- 7 coconut biscuits
- 1 stella d'oro breakfast cookie
- 9 Hershey chocolate kisses
- 1 strawberry fruit roll-up
- 1. Work on a platter or covered cardboard.
- 2. Put the Bundt cake on the platter and fill in the hole with some cookies.
- 3. Put the confectioners sugar in a ziploc bag and work in a little water to form a "glue." Snip the end off of the bag.
- 4. Put the lemon cookies and gingersnaps around the center of the cake.
- 5. "Glue" the Stella D'Oro cookie to resemble a turkey's head.
- 6. Add a large drop of "glue" for eye and add a candy.
- 7. "Glue" a candy sideways to resemble beak.
- 8. Cut fruit roll up to resemble turkey's wattle and press it in position.
- 9. Arrange cookies around the cake to resemble feathers.
- 10. Feel free to experiment!