NUTTER BUTTER Dracula
Write a review
- 12 oz. white candy coating wafers
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies
- 1 tsp. black sprinkles
- 24 round black sprinkles
- 6 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 2 tsp. red decorating icing
- 24 small red heart-shaped sprinkles
- COVER baking sheet with parchment. Microwave white candy coating wafers and oil in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1 min.; stir until wafers are completely melted and mixture is well blended. Dip cookies, 1 at a time, in white coating, turning to completely coat each cookie. Gently shake off excess candy coating; place cookies on prepared baking sheet. Decorate with black sprinkles to resemble photo. Refrigerate 5 min. or until candy coating is firm.
- DIP opposite sides of each cookie,1 side at a time, in semi-sweet chocolate to resemble the cape as shown in photo, leaving center white. Gently shake off excess chocolate. Return cookies to prepared baking sheet.
- SPREAD remaining chocolate on top of each cookie for the hair. Pipe decorating icing onto cookies as shown in photo. Add 2 heart-shaped sprinkles, points together, to each cookie for bow tie. Refrigerate 5 min. or until icing is firm.