NUTTER BUTTER Frankenstein
Write a review
- 12 NUTTER BUTTER Cookies
- 8 oz. white baking chocolate, melted, divided
- 24 EACH green and brown miniature candy-coated chocolate pieces (about 1/4 cup each)
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 2 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- COVER baking sheet with parchment. Dip cookies, 1 at a time, in white chocolate, turning to completely coat each cookie. Gently shake off excess chocolate; place cookies on prepared baking sheet. Gently press 2 green candy-coated chocolate pieces into opposite sides of each cookie for neck bolts as shown in photo. Add brown candy-coated chocolate pieces for the eyes. Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate is firm. Reserve remaining white chocolate for later use.
- DIP tops of cookies, 1 at a time, into melted semi-sweet chocolate for the hair; gently shake off excess chocolate. Return cookies to prepared baking sheet.
- STIR green food coloring into remaining melted white chocolate; spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to decorate cookies as shown in photo. Refrigerate 5 min. or until chocolate is firm.