Old Bay Hot Crab Dip
Write a review
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Mustard, Ground
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, Old Bay Seasoning and ground mustard in medium bowl until well blended. Add crabmeat; toss gently.
- 2. Spread in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese and additional Old Bay Seasoning, if desired.
- 3. Bake 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with assorted crackers or sliced French bread