One-Pot Chicken Alfredo Penne
Write a review
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 1 lb uncooked penne pasta
- 1 box (9 oz) Green Giant™ frozen sweet peas
- 2 cups shredded or pulled deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In nonstick 5-quart Dutch oven, heat evaporated milk, 4 cups hot water and the pasta to boiling over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-high; cook 7 minutes, stirring frequently; do not drain. Meanwhile, microwave peas as directed on box; drain peas.
- Reduce heat to medium. Stir in chicken and Alfredo sauce. Cook 3 minutes longer, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; stir in peas and cheese.