Orange-Coconut Breakfast Rolls
Write a review
- 1 teaspoon Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- 3/4 to 1 cups flaked coconut
- 1 can (12.4 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing (8 rolls)
- 8 tablespoons Smucker's® Sweet Orange Marmalade
- 1/4 cup Fisher® Chef’s Naturals® Natural Sliced Almonds
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. almond extract
- Heat oven to 400°F (or 375°F for dark pan). Grease 9-inch round cake pan with canola oil or spray with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- Place coconut in shallow dish. Separate dough into 8 rolls; set icing aside. Roll each cinnamon roll in coconut; press coconut onto all sides of roll to coat generously. Place rolls, cinnamon topping sides up, in pan.
- Make well in each roll, using back of spoon. Fill each well with 1 tablespoon marmalade; sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir almond extract into icing. Carefully spread icing on warm rolls. Serve warm.