Orange Dream Layered Squares
Write a review
- 6 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, finely crushed (about 1 cup)
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1 tsp. orange zest
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 8-inch square pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Microwave juice in microwaveable measuring cup on HIGH 1 min. Add to gelatin mix in small bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Gradually add to half the cream cheese in medium bowl, beating with mixer after each addition until blended. Whisk in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Freeze while preparing next layer.
- Beat remaining cream cheese and milk in separate medium bowl until blended. Add dry pudding mix; beat 2 min. Stir in remaining COOL WHIP and zest; spread over gelatin layer. Refrigerate 3 hours.