OREO Cheesecake Shots
Write a review
- 12 OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- USE serrated knife to cut 2 cookies into quarters. Coarsely chop remaining cookies.
- MIX cream cheese and sugar in medium bowl until blended. Gently stir in whipped topping; spoon into resealable plastic bag. Cut small piece off 1 bottom corner of bag. Microwave jam in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 10 sec.; stir.
- LAYER half each of the chopped cookies, cream cheese mixture and jam evenly in 8 (3-oz.) shot glasses; repeat layers. Garnish with quartered cookies.