OREO Chocolate Cream Cheesecake
Write a review
- 32 OREO Chocolate Creme Cookies, divided
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted, cooled
- 4 eggs
- HEAT oven to 325°F.
- QUARTER 20 cookies; set aside. Finely crush remaining cookies; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add chocolate; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups of the quartered cookies. Pour over crust. Sprinkle with remaining quartered cookies.
- BAKE 50 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.