OREO Football Helmet Cookie Balls
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white or semi-sweet baking chocolate, melted
- 16 pretzel twists, each broken into 3 pieces
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- SHAPE into 48 (1-inch) balls to resemble helmets. Freeze 10 min. Dip balls in melted chocolate. Insert pretzel piece into each for the face mask. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm.
- DECORATE helmets using decorating icing with your favorite player's number and small round candies. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.