OREO Ice Cream Shop Pie
Write a review
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 2 pkg. (4.2 oz. each) JELL-O OREO Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1-1/4 cups cold milk
- RESERVE 2 Tbsp. fudge topping; spread remaining onto bottom of crust. Cover with half the COOL WHIP. Freeze 10 min.
- BEAT pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. (Mixture will be thick.) Stir in remaining COOL WHIP; spoon over COOL WHIP layer in crust.
- FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Remove pie from freezer 15 min. before serving. Let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Drizzle with reserved fudge topping.