OREO Jack-o'-Lantern Cookie Balls
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 36 OREO Cookies, crushed
- 16 oz. orange candy coating wafers, melted
- 48 green licorice pieces (1 inch)
- 1 Tbsp. coarse orange-colored sugar
- 1 tube (0.67 oz.) black decorating gel
- MIX cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended; shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Place on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. Refrigerate 20 min.
- DIP balls, 1 at a time, in coating, turning to evenly coat each ball. Return to baking sheet. Immediately insert 1 licorice piece into top of each ball for pumpkin stem. Sprinkle lightly with colored sugar. Draw jack-o'-lantern faces with decorating gel.
- REFRIGERATE 1 hour or until firm. Keep refrigerated.