OREO Peanut Butter Bites
Write a review
- 1 (18-oz.) jar PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 2-1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 15 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1-1/4 pkg. (8 squares each) semisweet baking chocolate (10 squares)
- PLACE peanut butter in medium bowl. Gradually beat in sugar with mixer until well blended. Stir in cookie pieces.
- ROLL into 66 (1-inch) balls; place in single layer in waxed paper-lined pan. Freeze for 1 hour. Meanwhile, melt chocolate as directed on package.
- DIP half of each ball in chocolate; gently shake off excess chocolate. Return balls to pan. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until chocolate is firm. Keep refrigerated.