OREO Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (15.5 oz.) OREO Cookies, divided
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 container (16 oz.) BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 1 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 3 eggs
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- CRUSH 16 cookies to form fine crumbs; coarsely chop remaining cookies. Mix crushed cookies and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add sour cream and peanut butter; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Gently stir in chopped cookies. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 50 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim. Refrigerate 4 hours.