Write a review
- 1 pkg. (19.5 oz.) brownie mix
- 14 OREO Cookies, chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup candy-coated chocolate pieces or peanut butter candies
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- PREPARE brownie batter as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. Spread into greased 14-inch pizza pan. Bake 18 to 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- SPRINKLE marshmallows over top of hot brownie; bake 3 to 5 min. or until marshmallows are lightly browned.
- TOP with nuts and candies, pressing lightly into softened marshmallow. Cool slightly on wire rack.