OREO Raspberry & Creme Squares
Write a review
- 3 cups raspberry sherbet, softened
- 18 OREO Fudge Cremes, divided
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 3/4 cup thawed frozen whipped topping
- 12 fresh raspberries
- SPRAY 8-inch square pan with cooking spray; line with plastic wrap. Spread sherbet onto bottom of pan. Freeze 30 min.
- CHOP 12 cookies coarsely; press gently into top of dessert. Cover with ice cream. Freeze 3 hours or until firm.
- UNMOLD dessert onto plate; remove plastic wrap. Cut remaining cookies in half. Use to garnish dessert with the whipped topping and raspberries.