OREO Spider Web Cookie Pizza
Write a review
- 25 Halloween OREO Cookies, divided
- 1 oz. semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 6 small round candies
- 1 Tbsp. ready-to-spread frosting
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 cup cold milk
- 3 pieces black string licorice (10 inch), cut into 1-1/4-inch pieces
- 2 Tbsp. Halloween sprinkles
- HEAT oven to 350°F.
- CRUSH 22 cookies to form fine crumbs; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 4 min.; cool.
- MEANWHILE, microwave semi-sweet chocolate and 1/2 cup whipped topping in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 30 to 40 sec. or until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 30 sec. Cool slightly.
- BEAT pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.) Stir in remaining whipped topping; spread onto crust to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- SPOON chocolate mixture into resealable plastic bag; snip off small piece from one bottom corner of bag. Use to drizzle chocolate mixture in spiral motion over pizza. Gently drag toothpick through lines to resemble spider's web. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- MEANWHILE, decorate remaining cookies with licorice pieces and candies as shown in photo, using frosting to secure pieces to cookies.
- PLACE decorated cookies on pizza just before serving. Garnish with sprinkles.