OREO-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Write a review
- 3-1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 18 DOUBLE STUF OREO Cookies
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MIX flour, salt and baking soda until well blended. Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla; mix well. Gradually add flour mixture, beating well after each addition. Stir in chips.
- PRESS 2 cups dough onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan; top with cookies, arranging in 3 rows of 6 cookies each.
- PLACE remaining dough on large sheet waxed paper; pat into 13x9-inch rectangle. (Do not add any extra flour.) Invert over cookies; remove waxed paper. Gently press dough around each cookie to secure.
- BAKE 28 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely.