Oven Glazed Chicken Wings
Write a review
- 1 cup V8® 100% Vegetable Juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 12 chicken wings (about 2 pounds)
- 1 Stir the vegetable juice, honey, soy sauce and ginger in a large bowl.
- 2 Cut the tips off the wings and discard or save for another use. Cut the wings in half at the joints to make 24 pieces. Add the wings to the juice mixture and toss to coat. Place the chicken mixture in a foil-lined shallow baking pan.
- 3 Bake at 400°F. for 45 minutes or until glazed and the chicken is cooked through, turning and brushing with the sauce during the last 15 minutes of baking time.