PAN FRIED CINNAMON BANANAS
Write a review
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon nutmeg
- Olive oil spray
- Slice the bananas into rounds, approximately ⅓ inch thick.
- In a bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Set aside.
- Spray a large skillet with olive oil spray. Warm over medium heat.
- Add the banana rounds and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- During the last minute of cooking on the first side, sprinkle about ½ of the cinnamon mixture over the banana rounds.
- Flip the rounds, sprinkle with the remaining cinnamon mixture, and cook about 2-3 more minutes, until the bananas are soft and warmed through.