Party Tortellini Salad Recipe
Write a review
- 1 package (19 ounces) frozen cheese tortellini
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pimiento-stuffed olives, halved
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat red wine vinaigrette
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, broccoli, red pepper and olives. Drizzle with dressing and sprinkle with salt; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 10 servings.