Patriotic Fruit Pizza
Write a review
- 1 pkg. (20 oz.) refrigerated sliceable sugar cookies, sliced
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 1-1/4 cups cold milk
- 3 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows, divided
- 1 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 cups cut-up mixed fresh fruit (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- LINE 12-inch pizza pan with foil; spray with cooking spray. Arrange dough slices in pan; press together to form crust. Bake 14 to 16 min. or until lightly browned. Cool completely. Remove cookie from pan and foil; place on plate.
- BEAT pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Stir in 2 cups marshmallows and COOL WHIP; spread onto crust.
- TOP with fruit and remaining marshmallows.
- kraft kitchens tipsMAKE AHEADDessert can be made ahead of time. Refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving.SUBSTITUTESubstitute other fruits, such as seedless grapes, orange sections, banana slices and/or peeled kiwi slices, for the strawberries, raspberries and blueberries.VARIATION If pizza pan is not available, trace a 12-inch circle on parchment paper or foil; place on baking sheet. Press cookie dough onto circle pattern. Bake as directed.