Patriotic Polka Dot Milkshake Recipe
Write a review
- Clear glasses
- 2 to 3 marshmallows per glass
- Sharp knife
- Vanilla ice cream
- Red and/or blue food coloring
- Cut the marshmallows in half crosswise with the knife. Adhere the sticky side of a cut marshmallow to the inside of a glass. Repeat with 3 to 5 more marshmallow halves to make “polka dots” on the glass.
- Prepare vanilla milkshakes. Simply blend 4 cups of vanilla ice cream with 2 cups of milk, adding more or less ice cream and milk to taste and thickness.
- Add a drop or two of red food coloring or blue food coloring and blend. Add more food coloring as needed to achieve desired shade of red or blue. Gently pour into the glass with the marshmallows and serve immediately.