PB&J Sandwich Cookies
Write a review
- 1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker™ peanut butter cookie mix
- Vegetable oil and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 1/3 cup Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (from 1-lb container)
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/3 cup favorite jelly, jam or preserves
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Make cookies as directed on pouch, using oil and egg. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 2In small bowl, stir frosting and peanut butter until smooth.
- 3For each sandwich cookie, spread generous teaspoon frosting mixture on bottom of 1 cookie; spread scant teaspoon jelly over peanut butter mixture. Top with another cookie, bottom side down.