Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Recipe
Write a review
- 1-1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 cup plus 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 1/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 packages (8 oz. each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 1-2/3 cups (10-oz. pkg.) REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE (recipe follows)
- 1. Heat oven to 300°F. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, 1/3 cup sugar, cocoa and butter in medium bowl. Press mixture onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- 2. Beat cream cheese and remaining 1/4 cup sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk then melted peanut butter chips until smooth. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in small chocolate chips. Pour over crust.
- 3. Bake 55 to 65 minutes or until center is set. Remove from oven to cooling rack. With knife, loosen cake from side of pan. Cool completely; remove side of pan. Garnish with CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE. Refrigerate until chilled. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesecake. Makes 12 servings.
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE: Place 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate and 1 tablespoon shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil) in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 20 seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.