Peanut Butter-Chocolate Chunk Blondies
Write a review
- 10 tablespoon (1 1/4 sticks) unsalted butter, melted and cooled, plus more for pan
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter $
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup Reese's Pieces
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, cut in half
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter bottom and sides of a 9-inch cake pan and line bottom with parchment. Butter parchment. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat butter, both sugars and peanut butter with an electric mixer on medium-high speed until combined. Scrape down sides of bowl and beat in vanilla and eggs until smooth. Reduce mixer speed to low and add flour mixture, mixing just until a thick dough forms. Fold in chocolate chips, Reese's Pieces and peanut butter cups. Press dough into prepared pan.
- 3. Bake until brown on top but still soft in center, 40 to 45 minutes. Let cool in pan for 20 minutes. Run a sharp knife around edges of pan; transfer cake to a cooling rack. Let cool completely before cutting into wedges and serving.