Peanut Butter Creme Cookie Cups
Write a review
- 1/2 cup Fisher® Chef's Naturals® Pecan Chips
- 1 package Pillsbury® Big Deluxe refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1/2 cup Hershey’s® premier white baking chips
- 1/4 cup Jif® Natural Creamy Peanut Butter Spread
- 1 Heat oven to 350°F. Place paper or foil baking cup in each of 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- 2 In small bowl, place pecan chips. Lightly coat each cookie with pecans; press into dough. Place each cookie, flat side down, in muffin cup.
- 3 Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool in muffin cups on cooling rack 30 minutes. (Centers of cookies will sink slightly.)
- 4 In small microwavable bowl, microwave white chips on Medium 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds, stirring every 30 seconds, until smooth. Stir peanut butter into melted chips until blended.
- 5 Spoon about 2 teaspoons peanut butter mixture into each cookie cup. Store in covered container.