PEANUT BUTTER CUP FUDGE
Write a review
- 30 REESE'S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2/3 cup (5-oz. can) evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1-1/2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 2 cups (11.5-oz. pkg.) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan. Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups.* Cut each cup into quarters; set aside.
- Combine sugar, evaporated milk and butter in heavy medium saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, to a full rolling boil. Boil, stirring constantly, 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in marshmallows, milk chocolate chips and vanilla. Stir until marshmallows are melted. Add peanut butter cup pieces; stir quickly to distribute candy pieces throughout mixture. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. Remove from pan; peel off foil. Cut into squares. Store tightly covered in cool, dry place.
- About 2-1/4 pounds fudge.