PEANUT BUTTER CUP SPRINKLED BROWNIES
Write a review
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine
- 2 cups plus 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 2/3 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 4 egg(s), beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/3 cups REESE'S Mini Peanut Butter Cups, divided
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter, creamy
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan over low heat. Add 2 cups sugar and cocoa; stir to blend. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs and vanilla. Stir together flour, salt and baking soda; stir into chocolate mixture. Stir in 2/3 cup mini peanut butter cups; spread mixture in prepared pan.
- Combine peanut butter and remaining 2 tablespoons sugar. Drop by tablespoons onto chocolate batter. Swirl with metal spatula or knife for marbled effect.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until brownie starts to pull from edges of pan and is set. Cool 45 minutes; sprinkle remaining 2/3 cup peanut butter cups over surface, pressing in slightly. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into squares or triangles. Makes 24 to 36 brownies.