Peanut Butter Heart Cups
Write a review
- 36 NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER or Milk Chocolate Hearts, unwrapped, divided
- 15 small candy paper liners
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- MICROWAVE 21 Nestlé Hearts in medium, uncovered, microwave-safe bowl on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute; STIR. The Nestlé Hearts may retain some of their original shape. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until melted. With a small pastry brush, coat inside of 15 small candy paper liners with melted chocolate.
- REFRIGERATE for 20 minutes; coat any thin spots. Refrigerate for an additional 30 minutes or until firm.
- BEAT peanut butter, sugar and butter in small mixer bowl until creamy.
- PEEL paper gently from chocolate cups. Fill each cup with 1 tablespoon peanut butter filling. Before serving, top each cup with 1 Nestlé Heart. Store in refrigerator.