Peanut Butter Pecan Sticky Buns
Write a review
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (5 oz.) jar Smucker's® Pecans in Syrup
- 1 (12 oz.) can refrigerated flaky biscuits (10 biscuits)
- Hungry Jack® Original Syrup
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 10 muffin cups generously with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE peanut butter and butter in small bowl until blended. Stir in pecan topping. Divide evenly in 10 muffin cups. Layer biscuits on top. Place muffin pan on cookie sheet.
- BAKE 15 to 17 minutes or until light golden brown. Run knife around outer edge of biscuits. Invert immediately on cookie sheet. Allow to stand 2 minutes before removing pan. Spoon any remaining mixture from pan on top of biscuits. Serve warm drizzled with syrup, if desired.