Peanut Butter Toffee Cheesecake Brownies
Write a review
- 1 box (19.5 oz) Pillsbury® Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 LAND O LAKES® Eggs
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz) Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 bag (8 oz) Heath® milk chocolate toffee bits
- 1 cup Hershey's® milk chocolate baking chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 13x9-inch pan with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray.
- In medium bowl, stir brownie mix, oil, water and eggs 50 strokes with spoon. Spread batter in pan; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add milk and peanut butter; beat until smooth. Stir in 1 cup of the toffee bits. Spoon mixture over batter; spread evenly.
- Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are light golden brown. Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes. Refrigerate 40 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and cream uncovered on High 40 to 60 seconds or until chips are melted; stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle with remaining toffee bits. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.