Peanut-Chocolate Mud Pie Squares
Write a review
- 20 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 1-2/3 cups), divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tub (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese Spread
- 1/2 cup PLANTERS Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
- LINE 9-inch square pan with plastic wrap, with ends of plastic extending over sides. Mix 1-1/4 cups cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of prepared pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- BEAT cream cheese spread, peanut butter and sugar in medium bowl with mixer until blended. Gently stir in 1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP; spread over crust. Top with 1/4 cup of the remaining cookie crumbs.
- BEAT pudding mix and milk in same bowl with mixer on low speed 2 min. Stir in remaining COOL WHIP; spoon over dessert. Top with remaining crumbs and nuts.
- FREEZE overnight. Remove dessert from freezer 20 min. before serving; let stand at room temperature to soften slightly. Use plastic wrap handles to lift dessert from pan before cutting into squares.