Peanutty Paw Print Cookies
Write a review
- 1-1/2 cups Ultragrain® All Purpose Flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup Peter Pan® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Blue Bonnet®-stick, softened (1/2 cup = 1 stick)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 36 foil-wrapped milk chocolate pieces, unwrapped
- 1/2 cup dry roasted peanuts, split in half
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl.
- Place peanut butter, Blue Bonnet, egg and sugars in large bowl; mix together with electric mixer on medium-low until creamy. Add flour mixture; continue mixing 2 to 3 minutes or until blended.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls. Place on ungreased baking sheet 3 inches apart. Press thumb into center of each. Place 1 chocolate piece in center, pointed side down. Press 4 peanut halves, rounded side down, 1/4-inch apart along the top edge of cookie forming “claws”. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes on baking sheet; transfer to wire rack to cool completely. Store in airtight container.