Pecan-Crusted Chicken Thighs with Braised Greens and Grapes
Write a review
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup crushed saltine or wheat crackers
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 10 ounce bag mixed salad greens
- 4 small bunches grapes
- 1/3 cup frozen harvest blend or white grape juice concentrate, thawed
- Pound chicken to slightly flatten; sprinkle salt and pepper. In shallow dish beat egg. In second dish combine pecans, crackers, and nutmeg. Dip chicken in egg then nut mixture, pressing to coat.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in 12-inch skillet over medium heat. Cook chicken 5 to 6 minutes each side until crisp (180 degrees F). Remove; cover. In hot skillet cook and stir greens until beginning to wilt. Remove; sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tsp. olive oil in 10-inch skillet. Cook grapes 3 to 4 minutes until skins begin to burst. Add juice concentrate; cook 1 minute more. To serve, drizzle juices over chicken and greens. Makes 4 servings.