Peeps® Crumbly Christmas Bars
Write a review
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 pkgs of PEEPS®, 9 count each
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease an 8x8 pan. Set aside.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl combine flour, brown sugar, baking soda, salt and rolled oats.
- 3. Add butter and with two knives cut butter into dry ingredients until mixture is crumbly.
- 4. Press a little more than half of this mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- 5. Sprinkle the chocolate chips evenly over the cooled crust. Top with the PEEPS®, making 3 rows of 5 PEEPS®.
- 6. Sprinkle the remaining mixture over PEEPS®.
- 7. Bake for 20 minutes; cool for 10 minutes and serve