PEEPS® Halloween Party Cupcakes
Write a review
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ chocolate fudge cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ frosting (any flavor)
- Halloween candy sprinkles, colored sugar or finely crushed creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies
- 24 Assorted Halloween PEEPS® brand Marshmallow Shapes
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Make cake batter as directed on box. Divide batter evenly among muffin cups. Bake as directed on box for cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- 2 Frost cupcakes with frosting. Sprinkle with candy sprinkles, colored sugar or cookie crumbs. Place a PEEPS® marshmallow on top of each cupcake.