Penne with Creamy Vodka Sauce
Write a review
- 5 1/2 cups Prego® Chunky Garden Tomato, Onion & Garlic Italian Sauce
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 9 cups medium tube-shaped pasta (penne), cooked and drained
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Heat the sauce, vodka, basil and pepper in a 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until the mixture comes to a boil. Remove from the heat and stir in the cream.
- 2 Put the pasta in a large serving bowl. Pour the sauce mixture over the pasta. Toss to coat.
- 3 Sprinkle with the cheese.