Pepperoni "Pizza" Dip
Write a review
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cream cheese spread
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded pizza or mozzarella cheese blend
- 1/2 cup chopped pepperoni
- 1/3 cup chopped red peppers
- 1/3 cup chopped green peppers
- PREMIUM Rounds Saltine Crackers - Original
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- MIX first 2 ingredients until well blended; spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate.
- TOP with next 4 ingredients.
- BAKE 18 to 20 min. or until dip is heated through and shredded cheese is melted. Serve with crackers.