Pepperoni-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Write a review
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (1 lb)
- 12 slices turkey pepperoni
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup Progresso™ Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1Heat oven to 375°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place chicken breasts flat on cutting surface. With knife parallel to cutting surface, cut lengthwise slit in each chicken breast, forming a pocket, keeping other 3 sides intact. Stuff each chicken breast with pepperoni and mozzarella cheese, pressing edges of each chicken breast to seal.
- 2Place chicken breasts on cookie sheet. Spray tops of chicken with cooking spray. Sprinkle bread crumbs evenly over chicken breasts. Spray with cooking spray.
- 3Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until juice of chicken is clear when center of thickest part is cut (at least 165°F). Serve chicken with salad greens tossed with dressing.