PIGS IN BLANKETS
Write a review
- 1 package (8 oz.) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent roll dough
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal divided
- 8 reduced-fat turkey frankfurters
- Ketchup and mustard (optional)
- 1. On cutting board unroll dough into one rectangle. Sprinkle carrot and 1/4 cup of the KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal on top. Use fingers to lightly press cereal into dough. Using pizza cutter or sharp knife separate dough into 8 triangles along perforation lines.
- 2. Place remaining 3/4 cup cereal in shallow dish. Place one frankfurter on wide end of each triangle. Roll up. Roll in cereal, coating outside of dough with cereal. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375º F for 22 to 24 minutes or until dough is golden brown. Serve with ketchup and mustard.