Pina Colada Cheesecake Squares
Write a review
- 1-1/2 cups HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut, divided
- 1-1/4 cups sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter or margarine, melted
- 4 pkg. (8 oz. each) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 2 cans (8 oz. each) crushed pineapple, undrained, divided
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Mix graham crumbs, 1 cup of the coconut, 1/4 cup of the sugar and the butter. Press firmly onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- BEAT cream cheese, remaining 1 cup sugar and the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs; beat just until blended. Stir in 1 can of the undrained pineapple. Pour over crust.
- BAKE 40 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool. Refrigerate several hours or overnight. Cut into 24 squares. Drain remaining can of pineapple. Top each square with about 2 tsp. of the pineapple and 1 tsp. of the remaining 1/2 cup coconut just before serving. Store leftover dessert squares in refrigerator.